MISSION, VISION & GOALS
The USAMRMC Associate Director, Office of Small Business Programs (OSBP) serves as an assistant to the Commanding General in forging strategic business alliances and providing maximum opportunities for various small businesses to compete for procurements. The office is committed to supporting small businesses in their quest to provide relevant products, services and solutions in response to the myriad requirements associated with integrating research, acquisition, logistics and technology that protects, projects and sustains our nation’s warfighter.
To assure all small business concerns remain a vital link to the USAMRMC’s ability to provide relevant and innovative business solutions in support of the Department of Defense and other governmental agency initiatives.
- Be a value-added resource to the Department of the Army and small businesses
- Develop strategies to involve the USAMRMC Deputies and subordinate commands
- Educate small businesses about the USAMRMC’s global mission & procurement opportunities
- Conduct outreach seminars for businesses, HBCU/MI, HSI and TCU
- Meet and exceed the Department of the Army Small Business Program metrics
- Identify and establish Educational Partnership Agreements with HBCU/MI, HSI/TCU
- Sponsor and participate in small business workshops/conferences
- Empower small business concerns through guidance and advice
- Establish and maintain a dynamic, user-friendly small business website
- Solicit feedback in an effort to continually improve the small business program
- Maintain the highest level of ethics and integrity